Very few plan companies provide 100% guarantees on the plans they sell. They know that their plans will not meet local Building Control requirements. Customers should be aware of the risk.
Guarantees are especially important in this field. Plans sold without guarantees, especially, often do not comply with Building Control Regulations. The plans have to be either taken to a local drawing office to be revised to comply with the building regulations or, simply, be discarded. Customers should ask for guarantees on any plan they purchase and they should not have to lose money. Garageplans.co.uk plans come with a 100% money back guarantee.
Garageplans.co.uk guarantees all plan sets for successful Building Control Approval under "normal" conditions (defined below) within England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland (Not suitable for use in Scotland), for the use intended, within the scope of information provided.
- Assumed 80 mph sustained maximum wind
- Assumed moderate wind exposure
- Assumed basically flat building site
- Assumed good soil bearing capacity
- Assumed stable, durable soil conditions
Our Guarantee does not apply in the following circumstances
- Topography, substandard soils, or drainage problems require design modifications
- Snow, wind, conditions require structural and drawing modifications
- Where plan sets have been modified in any way
- Where submission is required under the Scottish Building Regulations
garageplans.co.uk will provide immediate clarification or correction, if needed, for the plan sets, within the scope of information presented. Plan sets may be returned for a full refund if they do not meet our guarantee, as stated, within 1 year of purchase date.
Please check all relevant dimensions before ordering. All our plans are measured by their internal measurements. When measuring your site please include for the thickness of the walls.